Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nothing remarkable here, except that there are two kids both playing with the same thing for at least 15 minutes with no screaming or parental intervention!!! Such a thing must be documented! (And it should be noted that while they were both playing with crayons for those fifteen minutes, neither one of them was actually drawing with them...)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a great moment! You are so quick with the camera...
    Daniel's sweater looks suspiciously like a hand-made object. Have you picked up an extra needle? The sweater looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't I wish I could take credit for the sweater - that was Grandma's creation (Adam's mom). With rolled-up sleeves, I think we'll get about four years out of it! (it was more than a little big last year...) I am still on just one hook, and have had no luck whatsoever on my few ventures into clothing-making with it. I just can't manage to make anything that involves making multiple pieces which need to match =)

    ReplyDelete