Wednesday, November 4, 2009

First and second pages of Daniel's cahier (notebook, but more like official school book in this case) sent home over the break. Has some examples of his "work," as well as some printouts of digital pictures of the class at work. Very interesting. But perhaps most interesting is the note that accompanied it (very rough translation):

"During the break, I put in your hands some of the written work of your child for consultation. This notebook will be completed through the length of the year and only reflects a part of the work done in class: many activities (hands-on, language, visual arts, motor development...) do not easily find their place on a sheet of A4 paper.

This notebook is for me an important element of evaluation. I ask you therefore to take the greatest care of it and to not write on it or modify it. Do not allopw your child to complete a sheet that he did not finish in class. I thank you for bringing these documents back to school the day class resumes.

I am always available, by appointment, for any information regarding your child's work.
--Teacher's name"
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment