A, E, D, and M
Thursday, December 10, 2009
"ock. ock." I love socks - clean ones off the line, dirty ones out of the hamper, and the pile of unmatched ones in mom's room.
I tried and tried to get one on my feet, but none of these would go :(
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2016
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
2010
(114)
►
June
(43)
►
May
(42)
►
February
(29)
▼
2009
(322)
▼
December
(28)
SNOW!!Looking at what's left of mom's "snow moun...
Ah, if only international travel with little ones ...
"Hat! On!" She found one of mom/dad's she hadn't...
Made and decorated a few cookies with friends. Wh...
The angels waiting for their moment...
There's more than a passing resemblance in the las...
"Mama, look what I built! It's a crane play struc...
Sooo thrilled to be wearing my brother's backpack;...
"ock. ock." I love socks - clean ones off the lin...
foot-pedal lathe, turning candlestickslater, afte...
Archery demonstration. Older fellow also suited u...
"Medieval Market" at Chateau Chillon, put on by ...
The sweater Grandma B made for Aunt Tressa! (An...
"You look a little like a clown that way - make a ...
someone's a total sweatbox at naptime and thus rea...
Too. many. pictures, mom!
I think this one's the winner.
Since we seemed in a good mood, mom thought she'd ...
My 'doudous' Hop and Guy, plus a random bonus bunn...
Stale crusty bread - my favorite! I make this gr...
So Daniel's old enough that it seemed like we'd be...
How did I fail to get dad to peek through the midd...
Pretzel at Montreaux Christmas market. Better tha...
So there's this tiny pebbly beach just beneath Cha...
►
November
(29)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(57)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(51)
►
2008
(151)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(4)
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
About Me
e
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment