
This is mommy's hat and she thought I looked pretty funny wearing it. But, in this picture, it looks like it fits me - I
must be getting big!

I got a new table and chairs that are just my size. They are great for snacks and coloring, and as mommy types I am pushing one of the chairs in laps around the house!

The real proof that I am getting to be a big boy? Matching scraped knees, with attendant bruises. Running around the park can get you bumped up - but I don't let it stop me for a second.
Hi Daniel, this is Anna! It's awesome that you have a blog too! I am sorry that you skinned your knees, it happens to the best of us. I also have a chair that I like to carry around or push around, but I am not so keen about sitting on it. Actually, I am not too keen on sitting ever since I learned how to walk. All I want to do is go-go-go... or read books with my mama.
ReplyDeleteWoo-hoo! Glad to see you out here. Daniel is such a cutie. Silvia LOVES to push chairs around and around and around....
ReplyDelete