A, E, D, and M
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Any guesses whether or not Uncle Steve and Aunt Tressa were a total hit? They were willing to play along with _anything_!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2016
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
2010
(114)
►
June
(43)
►
May
(42)
►
February
(29)
▼
2009
(322)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(57)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(18)
▼
January
(51)
okay, i think this one's the winner.
yet more versions of the same thing...
<
<
A bit of excessive cuteness was going on and mom c...
He's not _actually_ dumping shampoo into the tub.....
Back home in France, there was snow! Dad took me ...
I bet great-grandma thought that she was making a...
Oh man, i just found the coolest new part of my bo...
Finishing off a great trip with the last pickle sa...
A masterpiece!
They had a whole _room_ for face painting! I pa...
Everyone wants to hang their head out a stagecoa...
We went to the Children's Discovery Museum and it ...
I had to show Magdalena how to use my new compute...
Proof that the female half of the family was there...
We got to go to the beach in San Diego, too! Th...
This was how I fed the goat - surely the gorilla ...
We met our friends Luke and Thomas at the zoo. ...
We visited the zoo on our trip to San Diego, and I...
Uncle Joel and Aunt Leah gave me Mad Cow Disease a...
Yet another dubious sleeping arrangement mom orche...
I liked playing with the ribbon - not so sure abo...
I'm not so sure about this uncle - he's pretty big...
Just call me Harry Potter - look where mom and dad...
Woah, I've been here for over two weeks and never ...
Grandma let me help her cook, and even set me up ...
Mom, are we done posing for pictures yet??
Trying to get a good one of everyone is pretty tou...
Uncle Steve, Lauren, and Ally were along, and Gran...
I got to go out on grandpa and grandma's boat!
Sporting our cozy new winter gear made by grandma...
Hugs all around...
Christmas morning fun!
Hot chocolate in my own little cup - how great! Sl...
Any guesses whether or not Uncle Steve and Aunt Tr...
Aunt Tressa!
What could be more fun than throwing rocks in the...
Oh for cute...
Our best effort at Christmas pics... And one at...
I really loved working with Grandpa down in his "...
Decorating the tree is a serious job!
Yay for Grandma!
The many faces of Magdalena...
While everyone else was looking bedgraggled becaus...
Finally starting to put up two months' worth of "C...
►
2008
(151)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(4)
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
About Me
e
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment