A, E, D, and M
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
I have been acting very grown up in church lately -
everyone else is looking at their paper and singing - why shouldn't I?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2016
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
2010
(114)
►
June
(43)
►
May
(42)
►
February
(29)
►
2009
(322)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(57)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(51)
▼
2008
(151)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(32)
▼
September
(31)
I am starting to smile... and getting big!
Before and After the great diaper deposit...
You can't see my body moving but I am having a bla...
Neither of these turned out quite right but it ...
Do i look handsome in my new jeans?
Peek-a-boo!
The park is more fun with a friend...
No title
I may not be old enough to really interact, but ...
Mom, why did you put this dumb scarf on me?
Only in Switzerland. A 'milk bar' from the dairy...
The world's biggest tartiflette, at the local wine...
Who does that deep voice go with? Loving the bi...
Trying to catch up...these are about a week old.
That's not me walking out of the cave - but grand...
There was an Ice Dog!
After the train, we got to ride in a gondola do...
We also took a trip to Chamonix. From there we g...
Just relaxing with grandma... The end of a long...
I think they designed this window just for me!
We took a trip to Gruyeres with grandma and grand...
A new digger and a new helicopter shirt - I shou...
I have been acting very grown up in church latel...
I have found out that grandma's lap is an excellen...
Mama really likes this one...Help! My cheeks are ...
Daddy's lap is big enough for both of us! He wasn...
Something about these last two makes mom think I l...
Week three and baby acne is in full force. Can yo...
Esther seemed to pick up on the fact that everyo...
cozy with grandpa... Dad says my chin looks like i...
►
August
(14)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(4)
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
About Me
e
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment