A, E, D, and M
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Cheesy Grin, Anyone?
I love it when daddy lets me make 'bmbmbm' sounds with his lips.
Mom and dad never tried to teach me, but I surprised them - I know how to smile for a picture - and have you ever seen such a big smile?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2016
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
2010
(114)
►
June
(43)
►
May
(42)
►
February
(29)
►
2009
(322)
►
December
(28)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(35)
►
September
(12)
►
August
(57)
►
June
(29)
►
May
(19)
►
April
(23)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(18)
►
January
(51)
▼
2008
(151)
►
November
(15)
►
October
(32)
►
September
(31)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(6)
▼
May
(22)
Cheesy Grin, Anyone?
I was so excited when mom showed me that my hat is...
This was less fun - my first real injury. Mom di...
Don't I look like I'm having fun?
Grandma helped me up the steps... And dad caugh...
Sacre Coeur, a little closer =) This cool rest st...
The grounds of the Louvre. So nice of them to p...
Sainte-Chapelle... and a view of the Seine.
The organ at St. Sulpice. Mom says it's been pl...
What we were all looking up at! I don't know why ...
My first train ride! It was just the Metro but th...
Yep, proof that we were all there =)
So our hotel had this cool closet that was just ri...
We're on our way... six hours to Paris! Grandma ...
Also, they took pictures of the turtles sold by ...
I know mom and dad missed me because they took lo...
Mom and Dad went to Barcelona and left me with ...
Only problem with the circus is that clowns are ...
A little circus came to town, and that is now one...
I got a new bed while Grandma was here! Mom says...
Grandma and I had so much fun. I showed her my f...
Mom is finally catching up on sharing pictures fr...
►
April
(4)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(4)
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
About Me
e
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment