Tuesday, April 8, 2008

pocket change...


I have discovered pockets! They are excellent, and now you can find me digging in them all the time. Sometimes, I pick up rocks and put them in my pockets. Other times, mom puts one of my cars in a pocket so I have something to fiddle with when I'm out and about. But my very favorite pocket activity involves another favorite object - pennies. Or rather, Euro centimes. I already loved putting them in and out of drawers and cabinets and other small spaces - but the pockets are the best! (Well, I discovered during tonight's diaper change that I can put one on my foot when it's up in the air - that may be best of all, but mom didn't get any pictures.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That's adorable! Sometimes I put Jane's hands in her pockets and she looks like a baby model for about half a second before she whips them out. Daniel is a very smart and curious boy!

    ReplyDelete