It finally felt like Spring again, so we went to a new park! I practiced being gentle with the flowers. I also managed to find a nice muddy place to practice my jumping, but mommy wasn't fast enough to get a picture. I did find this neat little shed with a little door just my size, but it wouldn't open no matter how much I knocked or tried the handle or pulled. But the play area was fun! I couldn't convince daddy to ride in my sidecar - maybe he doesn't trust my driving? But, he let me try the rope ladder (harder than it looks!) and get some good puddle investigating in.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
It finally felt like Spring again, so we went to a new park! I practiced being gentle with the flowers. I also managed to find a nice muddy place to practice my jumping, but mommy wasn't fast enough to get a picture. I did find this neat little shed with a little door just my size, but it wouldn't open no matter how much I knocked or tried the handle or pulled. But the play area was fun! I couldn't convince daddy to ride in my sidecar - maybe he doesn't trust my driving? But, he let me try the rope ladder (harder than it looks!) and get some good puddle investigating in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment